4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And some say there is no GOD?

From the first time we hear that "wooosh, wooosh, woooosh" sound coming from a Doppler in the Dr.'s office, to the first time we hear them cry. We can only imagine the journey their little body takes over 40 weeks inside our very crammed womb. We remember the first heart beat, the first ultrasound when they were only a bubble, the first kick, the first hiccups and we  monitor our pregnancies, with dates and times for everything. And with every baby I am reminded of the miracle it is, to create life. 

If there was no God, 
than how would you explain the fact that in only 32 weeks a little tiny hand with 5 little fingers came to be?


Or 10 perfect tiny toes?


How about a baby that can yawn because we have been poking her for 5 minutes and just woke her up from a deep sleep?


And a great  smile for a mommy and daddy who are drooling over her already?


Explain how a perfectly functioning nose, cheeks, chin and mouth were created in less time than it takes to convince a teenager that they DON'T know it all?


Or better yet... 
Tell me how someone would make a machine so perfect, and advanced that would capture images such as these from the outside, and not have any inspiration from above as to how to do it?


Oh... It all came from monkey's?!

Yeah... He looks promising.

AHHH... From the explosion?

Yeah!!! Cause whenever things explode in my house, it all falls perfectly where it needs to be. RIGHT??

HUM... 
Could there be a Higher power who is always in control of everything, every where? 

YES! 
And Thank Goodness!

Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
“I know that my Redeemer lives!”




  

5 comments:

  1. I love this post, I love that song and you are making me want a baby in my belly so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Vanessa. And those are the best ultrasound pictures I've ever seen!
    Hey thank you so much for your help yesterday! I read your comment and I was like "Oh my gosh, why didn't I think of that?!" You're so smart! Thank you; I'm so excited that I now have a plan for making my mirrors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it really is all SO amazing isn't it? :) lovely post, and thanks for finding/ stopping by my blog... annabelle's a great name ;) and so easy to make into nicknames... it just sounds so feminine and pretty to me... and guess what! my husband is from spain as well, looks like we have quite a few things in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! Well written! And your pictures are so great!

    ReplyDelete