4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where did time go?

Almost 5 years ago, on April 15th, 2006. After 13 long painful hours of labor, I became the mother of Spencer Nicholas, a little boy 6 pounds 2 ounces, 19 1/2 inches long. Who from the beginning taught me that a mother's love is endless. He has been a blessing, and a joy throughout all these years. 



Today after his 5 year check up and PRESCHOOL physical, this little guy is.
In the 90% for his height and weight. He is 48 pounds, and 45 inches long. THAT'S almost 4 feet tall. Which means he is only 1 foot 10 inches shorter than me. Which means when he is around 10 or 12 I will be looking up at him, while pointing my finger... Hahah that will be ridiculous. 
Will he take me seriously?

Well while life has been busy with Spencer we have been busy trying to create more of them. So Stephanie Elizabeth joined our family on March 16th, 2009. A bald little girl (her brother brought all the hair from my womb with him when he came out), who weigh 6 pounds 14 ounces, also 19 1/2 inches long. 


It's been fun to watch her grow, today she had her 2 years check up. Like a big girl. no more baby scale... She went on the normal scale, and sat on the table and not on my lap. SNIFF SNIFF :( :(

She did all the doctor told her to do... Jump with both feet off the floor, stacked blocks, and would not be quiet for a second, letting him know she can speak very well.  She is also HUGE. 85% for height and 65% for weight. Being 28 pounds, and 35 1/2 inches. Well We knew we would have tall kids. I just hope someone out there is making a tall young man to marry our beautiful little giant. (some day in the very distant future of course)


 We should know the statues of Annabelle Louise in less than a month. Especially if these braxton hicks stay like this. THEY better be doing something besides taking my breath away every 20 - 30 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. 13 hours! That's nothing. Kinda makes you want to do it again, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!! I can still remember Spencer at that age! Now look how handsome our boys are! And I so want that headband Stephanie is wearing in the first baby picture, did you make it?

    ReplyDelete