4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Do you ever feel...

Overwhelmed? 
Well, I do... And I AM...
Some times I wish I could just crawl into a whole in the Earth and stay there for a few days. 

Can I get any volunteers to take 2 kids and a belly, for the next week? 
I feel horrible, they are not even the reason I am overwhelmed with life right now. But they are the ones stuck with a bad mom, because of it. 
I am now announcing I am taking a break from my calling at church. Sorry girls, but our stake is going a little crazy, if they think I want to spend the next 3 Saturdays with you all day. No thanks. 

Taking a break from responsibilities, I declare... NO cooking or cleaning for the next week. That's right! And I will do something very selfish soon. Help me figure out what. 

So blogging friends, I may also take a break from blogging. We will be going somewhere for 5 days, and we may or may not have a lot of fun. But I will let you wonder until I come back. And when I do. I have tons of things to do. 

Stephanie's Birthday party
Spencer's Birthday Party
Easter Egg Hunt
Girls night out
Oh and lets not forget...

Giving birth. 
I am also declaring... "Annabelle! As of the 20th of April, conceder yourself evicted from my uterus." 
I will squat to Florida and back if Necessary. 

P.S. Also taking advice on how to induce labor... Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vanessa, I feel ya. This was me last week! I pray it gets better for ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take them, but I'm feeling the same way. April 20 sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my permission to do all of the above mentioned break taking. And, most importantly, to NOT feel guilty about it.

    Have a wonderful vacation and then get ready to nest, dear Vanessa. The world will go on for a while without you...hard as it is to believe, and even though people will tell you otherwise. Fill your bucket with Cadbury mini eggs and enjoy this down time. it won't last long. :)

    ReplyDelete