4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

To the man I love...

Yesterday was a special day, 32 years ago the man who would change my forever was born. How blessed my life has been for the past 8 years since he has come along and changed everything I knew about myself, life, and love. As I look around and realize how hard it is to find a REAL man these days, I cannot help but to feel blessed beyond belief. Despite all the odds against him, he has become a wonderful man. I am grateful that he had exemplary men who through one way or another made a difference in his life.

My mom was up here for a few days, and she made him what he requested. Strawberry Cake, Brazilian style. YUM!!! I decorated it, and we all indulged in it's deliciousness. Especially the kids.


Happy Birthday my love, I am one proud woman to have you in my life. 

Whip cream and strawberries, How can you go wrong with that?





I also mentioned a party last week, and never said anything about it. Well here it is... We had a couples night out, with diner and The Newlywed game. Hubby was the host and I was the knocked up assistant. It was a blast! 




I know it's dark, but I was too lazy/tired to go get the big flash. SORRY.

The participants.

It turns out that the couple who had been married the longest won. So there, it's a proven fact that you continue to learn new things about each other through out the years. 

And I can't wait to see how much more I will know about my wonderful man when I finally reach 32, he did rob the cradle after all. But for now, I will gladly rub it in that I a still in my 20's while he figures out how to live in his 30's. HAHAHA. 

I'm a dork I KNOW!

3 comments:

  1. Awe Happy Birthday to your husband, now can I have a piece of that delicious looking cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Happy birthday to your husband. That cake loos awesome. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to the Hubby! That cake looks AMAZING!!!! You guys did a killer job on Couples Night. Thank you for all of the hard work you did in preparation for it!

    ReplyDelete