4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Crash Course!!!


This is a CRASH COURSE (literally) of how to climb on furniture from the mind of a 14 month old!

Now I am finally learning the meaning of life, for the first year I thought kisses and hugs, tickle spots, and silly little songs were all I had signed up for by leaving the pre existence. I always thought there should be more to it, and I had hope that one day I would be able to walk and jump, run and sing and talk and scream. That other little kid who is always around is able to, so why not me? Watch world I learned to walk before I was 11 months old, and I know that woman who is always giving me baths and putting me to sleep was impressed. Cause she smiled and clapped like an idiot when I took a step. So I did it very slowly just to see her make a complete full of herself.  

I have been walking now for 4 months, and I can run away from the annoying kid and the crazy lady. I can also jump on that big king size fluffy thing, and it's awesome. I can scream, and say mama and the lady smiles and picks me up when I am tired of walking. I also learned to defend my self from the annoying kid. I kick and scratch with this cool little things that the lady likes to put color on. But yesterday I decided it was time for bigger more thrilling things. So I picked my target, a glass coffee table, just tall enough that it would be a challenge.




As I tried for a few minutes to put my leg on top of that thing I new I had to think fast... After all you never know when they will figure out that I am a little too quiet. So I needed something to climb onto first. And I knew just the thing. The lady thought that this little doll stroller was cute when she gave it to me on my birthday.



So I pretended to push it around a little bit till I got it where I wanted it to be.


That's perfect! My master plan is going to work. I began by getting up on the stroller and as I went to go on to the table the ghurrags (that means something really bad in pre existence language) Stroller rolled away.



OUCH! I did not see that coming! Time to cry, oh no what is all this red stuff? No one warned me about this!!! I guess that was too big of a challenge for little old me.





I better take it easier from now on!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That was cute Vanessa! Climbing must be a genetic thing, I remember Spencer's climbing days when he was little! This makes me glad my kids haven't taken any interest in climbing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now that is a boo boo:( Sorry about that.

    Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a comment. The squash I got from my friend he planted months ago. My plants only have blooms on them no squash yet either. Hopefully not much longer. I was kinda late planting too.

    ReplyDelete