4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Everyone poops...

So this afternoon I found out the hard way that my daughter is a little out of whack when it comes to... well... Doing #2. So today as I had to change her dirty diaper for the 4th time. I was in a hurry to get things done around the house so I sent my son to get a diaper and wipes. I am embarrassed to say that I changed her right on top of the coffee table.
To my surprise she had done something that she had never done before, not even as a baby. Yep it was all the way up her back. I was terrified and did not know what to do, it was now all over the table. I took her by the hands and walked her straight to the bath tub. My son must have seen my horrified face, as I gaged trying to wash her. Because when I came back with a sparkling clean baby, Spencer had the box of wipes and was scrubbing down the table for me. How wonderful is he? I would have ran on the sight of my siblings mess, and here he was trying to keep me from having to clean. So after much scrubbing and disinfecting I am happy to say, that is one mess I hope I don't have to encounter again.
I decided to save you the trouble and the food in your stomach and not show you the actual images. So I found this one that made me laugh. SOOO true.


No comments:

Post a Comment