4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Friday, May 21, 2010

If just for a moment... I could've killed him!



Do you ever have one of those moment where you feel accomplished? I have to admit that... it does not come often around here, but today it did. I stood back about 4 feet from my kitchen and family room, I admired my clean kitchen, and my living room all picked up except for the perfectly folded laundry on the couch, the bedrooms are clean and tidy. The only sound I could hear was my music. My son played Nintendo, and Daughter sound asleep. And I though...  "4 toilets to scrub and I have accomplished a somewhat clean and organized house for the day". Which does not come around very often either.

That was when I heard another sound... My first born child, oh! How I love him... 

Mommy! 

Yes baby! 
I waited for a sweet, I love you! Or you are the best mommy! Or anything but what he said next...

This house is sooooo dirty, you really have to make it clean, and make it shiny. 

It's easy for him to say!!! All he has to do is... (a little while latter after much thinking) 
That's right nothing. All he does is make it dirty and tells me to clean it. He is such a man already!

So here are some of the things he does, to make me fall in love with him. He is a lucky one, because just for a moment there, I really could have killed him.


Can you see? Please notice the feet. coming out of the prize dispenser.

Trying to steel goodies from the machine... I told you my kids are thief s.

 

Thank goodness this one only makes a mess. She does not tell me to clean it up yet!


                                         

So now excuse me... I am going to mop and make it SHINE!!!

3 comments:

  1. "He is such a man already".
    LOL, I loved that part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeHe Love it! You're kids are awesome!

    I just now remembered you have a blog, so I had to go and find it... :) Mine is not very interesting, just pictures of Carter at the moment...need to write more!

    ReplyDelete