4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I did What?!

I know this contradicts my last post a little bit, But... That's right! I will take full credit for this one.
When I met my husband 7 years ago. (HOLY COW, HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG?) He used to say I was all girl. When I told him about my TOM BOY years he would give me THE smirk. (you know. The one that says YEAH RIGHT!) Well I kept telling him, and it has not been until now that I proved my Point.


I found the poop, I went to pick it up, I put it down,
(sorry! It's the only Pic I have of the poop!)

I tilled it 3 times,

I planted 8 broccoli plants.

I planted 12 Tomato plants.

I planted 27 Green Bean plants

I planted 10 Zuquini, 8 Cucumbers, and 8 water melon Plants
And finally I planted 3 rolls of Sweet Corn and Marigold around all of it to keep bugs out.


Ok! My husband tilled once and helped me lay down the poop. But I promise I did the rest.
All the while being watched from a far...


Sometimes I am taken back at how blessed I am. I live everyday for a smile like this! And today I got a few. Life is good!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your garden! I remember picking veggies out of my mom's garden growing up, so yummy! I can't wait to see how much your garden has grown when we come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow good for you!! I keep saying I'm going to plant a garden...but my yard sucks. Enjoy all your fresh food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with your gardening. I bet you will be so glad that you did all that work when it's time to reap your harvest. :)

    ReplyDelete