4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, May 10, 2010

My mothers day weekend?

After the rain and floods of last week, we had some awesome, amazing, beautiful days. Too pretty to stay inside so we were off to the park. Stephanie was in Heaven with all the outdoor, and in between the eye scratching, sneezing and nose blowing because of all the pollen in the air, I enjoyed to see them out of the house. Releasing their energy somewhere else besides my couches. 
 
This baby LOOOVES the swing.

She will hand her shoes to the first person she sees expecting them to just put them back on.
Spencer is in love with his little play mate, he knows her limitations and helps her go up the stairs, and down the slides. When did my kids became old enough to play together?
After we came home, it was time for daddy to take Spencer out for his daily bike ride. However we are getting to a point in our lives, that whatever you do do to one  you must do to the other.


A little dangerous... But it was just so cute I had to get a picture!

or two...

Daddy wait for me!

On Saturday we had a hard day... We worked outside the entire day, and we could not ask for a more beautiful day. I told Spencer that we could set up his Pool. Last year the pool was on the middle of the yard. But our yard looked like it had been visited by aliens, because we have a circle of dead grass. Well this year we have a.... Redneck hot tub. It don't get anymore getto than this!  My goodness I think it's time to go back to Florida. It's rubbing off. HELP!!!
But both kids enjoyed the fun for a whole 5 minutes. Before they turned purple.
She would take 2 steps and shiver, another 2 steps and burrrrr!
Thank goodness he was there to hold those hose. What would we do without him!

Now I know you are thinking... It's mothers day weekend and my weekend was surrounded with activities for my kids... Well I got my presents.
I know you are jealous... Designer towels!
Hallmark Card!
And a rose straight from the florist!
However it does not stop there! They also cleaned my floors for me.
The funny thing is that she sat there quietly while he pulled her around!
I hope you all had as much fun this weekend as I did! Happy mother's day!

1 comment: