4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Money Money Money...

I have  decided that life is too much about money, and I HATE THE THING!
As much as one tries not to let it take over your life, one can't help it. REALLY! Think about it... From the time a baby is conceived in the uterus it is already in debt. I just received a bill for $60 dollars from the miscarriage I had in January. For 40 weeks you pay $20 dollars if your lucky enough to have insurance for co-pays. Than the big moment comes, and for a normal no complications delivery the bill came to 12  grand.

Cost for first year (excluding college) is $11,114
Total cost is $251,236

My goodness we want at least 4, Who really can live like this? Is it so wrong that I want to put down some pavers in the back for the pool that I bought on sale out of season 2 years ago? No!  However I could buy 20 pools for the price it would cost to put down rocks on my yard. Forget the rocks, how about some pretty flowers?? It's my believe that If Heavenly Father created them, than it should not be that expensive after all he did all the hard work, and did NOT charge for the labor.

Sorry I am just a little bitter, Cause I wanted to buy flowers but could not justify to pay that much just so they all die in the winter. It's like tossing money in the toilet.  alhdnoiiiiiiiiiiiissjjjjjjjjjjjjdddn feajih


haiuhjdowp[;l;o0987
'uyhwsyuuiklw3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (excuse the nonsense my daughter had a thing to say about the subject while I went to check on dinner.)


Tonight I will find a star and wish upon it. A world where money does not mean anything, where people would trade skills and talents in order to live. You know I'll fix your lights if you give me some veggies?

Well if any one is Interested to Begin this with me... I can take some really stinking cute pictures of your kids and my husband can design airplanes and fly you around. I'll trade a session of photos for some land scapeing please!

HUM!!! With those skills and talents I think we would not live long. Really who needs them? Maybe we should stick with the malicious, totally man made, cursed addiction to some, green paper thing...

Going along with the theme, I have a favorite quote.

"Money only makes Good people Better, and Bad people Worse!" author unknown.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, money is not my friend lately either. Sick of worrying about it! Just found your blog and am your newest follower, Hope you have a great rest of your week!! Follow us at:

    http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money does not make one happier but it does buy cute shoes...;)

    ReplyDelete