4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jesus has been here?!!?

About 3 weeks ago my son came into our bed around 7 am on a Saturday, and got in between my husband and I. As I turned to him He said out of the blue.

Mommy, Jesus came to my room last night and told me I am going to have a baby brother so he can be my friend. 

Besides the first shock of the moment, we thought it was extremely cute and just kind of put it behind us. But when he asks when the baby will come. I tell him to pray and ask Heavenly father to send us one... 

And So he told me he would.

This morning as I went into my daughters bedroom to pick her up. He said ( and I quote)

Mommy, Jesus came to room again last night. And I told him we needed a baby.

Oh did you? And what did he say?

He was walking with me,

Wow! As I thought of the great imagination my son has. I asked 

Where were you walking at?

We were going to your room. But when we got there he flew away.

Ok Now I am a little freaked out and goose bumps are all over me. And he continued.

He was walking with his light bulbs...

UFFF I am so relieved I was almost believing him. So I asked.

Light bulbs??? Why was Jesus walking with Light bulbs? Silly!

Because that is how he shines in the dark, and that way I can follow him.

OK !!! NOW I AM REALLY SPEECHLESS.

He did mommy, he came to my room with Jophis (JOSEPH) 

Who is Joseph?

It's Jesus son, he told me that!

Now I know that children have an imagination, but I am not so sure my barely 4 year old could have made all that up? What do you guys think? Has this ever happened to anyone else?





5 comments:

  1. Wow! I got goosebumps as well :) What a special little boy you have.

    I did dream about Janeth's baby Kevin before he arrived. It was a beautiful dream!

    I don't have a blog anymore. I plan on revamping my blog in a few weeks. I've been so busy!

    I will definitely let you know about our visit. Tennessee looks like a beautiful state to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a baby boy...sooner than later. Wow. What a story. I can't imagine he'd make that up. Sometimes we are so quick to think our little ones are no longer connected to events and people beyond the veil. We've become jaded. Obviously, he hasn't. So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible story! Wow! My MIL tells a story about how her son said he talks to angels, but not as much as 'baby sister' does. (The sister just younger than him.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eleanor hasn't walked with Jesus, but she been telling me about her "Baby Brother Ben" for awhile now. One night she was sad and I asked her why, and she told me that she missed Baby Brother Ben. He was so far away with Jesus and she needed a ladder to reach him. Then she told me that she will hold Baby Ben in her arms in two years. Part of me wonders how she can make that stuff up, but the other half of me is convinced she knows what she's talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi Vanessa, a Leticia me mandou o teu blog adress, o nosso e sarahandgordfami-lee.blogspot.com Um beijao, que legal suas historias! Sarah K.Lee

    ReplyDelete