4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh RONALD... I LOVE YOU!


I was one of those silly teenagers who judged the mothers for taking their kids to see the guy so often... "that kind of relationship cannot be good for them" and so I thought. The thing is, it is good for them! It's the only way they live through some days... SO THANK YOU MR. Ronald. you have saved my children's life many times.


Do you ever wake up and decide that "TODAY IS A MCDS DAY!" a place that I can go and just let the kids be kids, and not think of the mess I will have to clean, or worry about what is for lunch.




Yes!!! Chicken, Apple Juice and apple slices makes a perfectly healthy meal. Right? or am I the crazy really bad mom?!

And the kids even get a whole new toy to take home or throw it down the slide. This right here is my baby girl' s first McDonalds Junk, I mean toy.




I was actually impressed a lip gloss and mirror? How perfect for a little vain princess.


However I have to admit... it is these very toys that brought me to a very need task today.
It was.... 

tum tum tum 

TOY BOX CLEAN UP DAY!

And through the process I found out that cleaning the toy box is like playing a country song backwards... I mean you get everything that you lost back. For instance,

All those socks that you cannot find the pair.


And you wonder... who put them there?


I have no IDEA! 

You also find the part of the toy you thought was broken.


And that favorite nail polish.



Oh and don't forget those sandals that you had to buy new ones because you thought they were lost.


And of course the bow you have been looking for every time you go out.



Now if you have any clue as to who made alllllll these things disappear, please tell ME!



I also have to brag about my victory today... Stephanie started the day with one pony tail, Which was up grated to 2 piggy tails after she pulled the one out, which was up grated to a 5 Poggy tails. A mixture of piggies and ponies. It went something like this.





Which she left it on ALL day. I guess she was afraid that I would put a band upon all 100 hairs of hers.

Disclaimer: I found out while cleaning the toy box, that my child has an obsession, and is also a thief... If any of these toys belong to you please claim it as soon as possible. We will make arrangements to return it to you as soon as possible. 


Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. That's the first place I look in in the toy box. I'm never surprised what I find in there. I love Micky D's! We eat the same thing, except milk and chcolate milk to drink. Neither GRAND~girl will eat hamburgers yet anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing my head off! I TOTALLY REMEMBER those days of mostly McDonalds shiz...I mean toys in the toybox, and the clean up, and the big black garbage bags that had to be stealthily taken out to the outside garbage without the children noticing, or they'd try to reclaim every piece o' crap. Good times!

    ReplyDelete