4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear People around me...

I am 6 months pregnant with my 3rd child, yes I crave french fries in the middle of the night. I cry really hard once a month, and may or may not snap at you for one reason or another.

However, I am still capable of having an opinion, and actually make sense out of life.

So when I am trying to prove a point that you may not agree with, don't tell me you understand because...
I am pregnant and my hormones are everywhere, I cry for no reason, and I make a waterfall out of a glass of water. 

NOW YOU'RE REALLY GONNA SEE SOME PREGO HORMONES COME OUT.


3 comments:

  1. I KNOW, right! I HATE when how I'm feeling gets ignored. I may be crazy, but my feelings are still legitimate...sometimes...but that's up for me to decide, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I crave french fries at midnight, too! What does THAT mean? It means I'm just trying to show solidarity with my fellow women~even though I have no little baby I'm building. It is what it is. Now I want french fries. And scones. And a Dr. Pepper to wash that goodness down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so frustrating when people discount your opinion because you're emotional. (I totally know how that goes because even when I'm not pregnant I'm an emotional wreck!) Sorry Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete