4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Dear Readers,

*HUM-HUM* THROAT CLEARING

I am sadden at the though of a certain situation that took place lately, because of my blog. I have been blogging for almost 2 years now, and never in my blogging carrier did this happen to me. So I am a little embarrassed to even bring it to your attention, but I feel very strongly the need to do so. After all I am not responsible for any damage that my writings may have and possibly still will cause in my dedicated readers brains. 

As I started blogging, my main goal was to keep everyone as in family and friends connected with our lives, and the growth of the children. It was not until about a year ago that I was introduced to a totally new style of blogging and actually a heck of a lot more fun. Now I blog to relief stress, to write down things that the kids do so I don't forget, to let my husband know how I am feeling, and sometimes to make me and others laugh. I type as I think, and put no effort into making it grammaticality correct, neither do I care where commas, and periods go. I do hope however that the point I am trying to make, will come across some how in your mind. 

The thing that has been brought to my attention lately by some one whom I would never disclose HIS identity.
MATT BOYCE who lives in FL
and Social Security is XXX-XX-2298
 is the fact that I am a horrible speller!
Now... Personally my thing is... if you can not fluently speak read and write in 3 or more languages. Then you have no right to put my English down. You still have 2 languages to catch up to me. cough cough MATT BOYCE.
But since I am at the mercy of my readers, one of my goals for this year is to better my blog. Not only on the SPELLING, but also on the frequency, and I will try to keep it more updated with things going on in the kids lives. Now Please don't expect me to be all proper and cross my T's and dot my I's. After all this IS my blog and I do what I want, when ever I want. GET IT? 

Sincerely Yours, Nessa

1 comment:

  1. Darnn write! Ewe tell it, sistr! It actually makes it fun to read your blog, and hey, you have some mad picture posting skills. The wavy flag pic? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete