4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did you know?

I discovered something that I would like to share with you... Actually, my daughter was the one to find out, she sacrificed her own body for this experiment. So here it goes. 

On Monday night, my angel, you know the child who looks like a girl and acts like one to. But deep inside is a little devil. Well she decided to play tea pots. With her beautiful Princess tea set that Santa gave her. I was making diner, and the house was peaceful (it's now 5 minutes later and I just came back from picking up pieces of my wallet that has been spread all over the house by you guessed it... the angel) 
Ok... Where was I??!! Oh yeah the house was peaceful when I hear MOMMY!!! Stephanie just drank pee water. 

WHAT??? 
Spencer continued to explain. She is all wet.. 
Why???? 
Well she just drank water from the toilet with her teacup. 
Ohh NO! Arghhh... 
As I pulled massive amounts of hair off my head. 

But don't worry mommy, there was no pee in the toilet. It was clean water. 
HUM??!! Was that supposed to make me feel better? 

I picked her soaking wet self and striped her to her birth suit and gave her a much needed bath. I even thought of adding some bleach to the water.  Brushed her teeth a few times, and put her to bed. Thinking all would be ok.  Well it's 2 days later, and we have been fighting Diarrhea ever since.  
So my conclusion is... Drinking toilet water (peed or not) will give you the runs!  
Some useless information...
Just in case you were wondering!!!
Yes this is the angel and her weapons... 

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind next time I want a drink of water!! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love it! Sorry you have to be the mother who takes care of it, but I like being the reader who just gets to enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I would have freaked!!! But its sooo funny to read about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Who knew that sweet little girl could be so mischievous! or shall we call her creative...I mean she needed some "tea!" Who wouldn't think that the toilet is a lot more accessible than the sink or even asking Mommy! What a hoot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just realizing that I don't think I know your real name, and I simply MUST, because I have a wonderful gift for your baby. Girls are so much fun to shop for, aren't they? Anyway, email me your name and address, would you please?

    ReplyDelete