4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In the look OUT for...

Now this is something I used to have, but I have not seen it in a while. So PLEASE if you see it around let me know where, so I can go and get it back. Lately I have been missing my ENERGY, it ran away along with the desire to get things done. My poor husband, house and children have been neglected. I just mopped the floors and MAN, you would have thought I just came back from WWII or something. Home cooked food around here is a thing from the past, sandwiches, and lots of different kinds of eggs, and salads have made the dinner menu lately. AND don't you dare, say a word about it. Bed time is around 8:30 pm for me, the kids are in bed by 8.  Ridiculous! I know!

It takes every fiber of my body to get to the GYM 4 times a week, where I walk about 3.5 miles looking for that evil energy that I am supposed to find after a work out. I have yet to catch up with it. It's cold outside, WAY to cold. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, and if that is not enough reason to want to stay in bed with a blanket all day long. My daughter decided to show me this week what little girls are REALLY made out of. SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE... MY FOOT. 

TANTRUMS AND DRAMA AND ALL TO ANNOY MOMMA. Is more likely, WHAT is wrong with this child? Can 2 weeks at grandmas house really screw things up this much? 

So anyways, I am done complaining, now I am off to church for mutual. Where once again we work to much, and are not appreciated by the recipient. 

Meet Cruela's mini-me.
  

2 comments:

  1. You poor girl but can I first say I love your new header and your family so absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

    I so get where you are coming from, now I don't have any little ones at home but I do work with them and I swear I'm getting way to old for the floor and all the bending and lifting that comes with small people!

    Congratulations for working out!! That I should do but don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know all about the mutual thing, too. Just got put into Relief Society a few months ago, and it was just what the Dr. ordered~much more appreciation and much less drama! Sorry about the missing energy. I used to find it in the bottom of a bottle of Dr. Pepper, however, lately it's not even there. I tried a bag of licorice~still nothing. Now I'm trying under my eyelids...I'll let you know if it makes an appearance. Sadly, I think it's likely you won't find it until after you're done bearing children. Hardly seems fair. :)

    ReplyDelete