4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My dirty little secret.

I am sure once you jumped over here today you thought you were getting something juicy from my life, and although I am known to have shared one or two too many embarrassing stories about life after marriage. I am not going to post it to the world, so you can see how awful of a person I really am. 
But I do have a dirty little secret.
You see, I have been doing really good lately. Going to the GYM that's right... I know where the GYM is...
Anyways, going to the gym 4-5 times a week literary walking my bum off. Cause that's the only place I loose anything, I was blessed with what my sister calls " MAN SHOULDERS" and that is not going anywhere soon. I am not trying to loose weight, I know I am growing organs and stuff, but I also don't want to double in size.
So one day after finishing my work out, I was hit by the craving monster. For something "Deep fried and smothered in Chocolate" , as I drove home there it was... a sign with a red little hat... ARBY'S !!!
So I stopped and splurged $1 dollar, on a mouth watering, crunchy, flaky, triangular piece of puffy pastry filled with creamy melted chocolate, drizzled with more CHOCOLATE. 
I am sure that is served at the bakeries in heaven and someone with an outer body experience stole the recipe and brought it to earth. 

SOOOO GOOD!!! 

So, go ahead and find yourself some quarters and sneak out of the house and go get yourself one of these sinfully amazing bites of Heaven.


I know you want some.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you! I feel as though I have doubled... :-( So as long as you are walking your booty off, you eat those bad boys and enjoy every bite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Satan. I could have gone my whole life without knowing about that. But now, NOW, I'm going to be forced to check it out on the way home from every errand running session. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete